1. The unique and personal element: Block printed clothing is handcrafted, which means that each piece is unique and has a personal touch. We want each dress that you put on to feel special and all of our dresses are part of limited edition collections. On the other hand - fast fashion clothing is mass-produced in factories. There can be thousands of the same dress appearing again and again in one season alone.
2. Sustainable: Block printing is an eco-friendly and sustainable process (although no fashion brand can be totally sustainable) that uses natural dyes and materials. Fast fashion, on the other hand, uses synthetic materials and toxic chemicals that harm the environment.
3. Ethical: Block printing is a traditional craft that supports local artisans and their families. Fast fashion, on the other hand often exploits workers - providing low wages and poor working conditions.
4. Quality: Block printed clothing is made with high-quality materials (such as organic cotton) and hand-made craftsmanship, which means that it lasts longer and is more durable than fast fashion clothing. Clothing is also more comfortable and breathable as opposed to synthetic fabrics.
5. Timeless: Block printed clothing has a timeless appeal that never goes out of style, whereas fast fashion clothing is trend-based and quickly goes out of fashion, leading to vast amounts being thrown out.